The candidate will work with the Commercial Team to define and oversee all digital marketing activities by leveraging multiple marketing channels. He/she should have a good grasp of the business’ digital performance goals at all times and be responsible for planning and budgetary control. He/she will manage deliverables for marketing campaigns, provide guidance based on industry best practices, and reporting of campaign performance from the CRM and digital marketing perspective.
- Min. Diploma in Marketing, Mass Communications or Corporate Communications with >2 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Tech Savy with hands-on experience with implementation/setup of lifecycle automation (ie. ExactTarget(Salesforce), Adobe, SAP, Eloqua, or other enterprise CRM tools)
- Good understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, Leads Generation
- Strong consultative and project management skills
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skill
- Experience in Fintech, Banks or Payments Gateway is an added advantage