We’re looking for a team player with the ability to work well with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
This role will mainly facilitate merchants to perform various payment transaction activities. These include but not limited to boarding merchant into system, update merchant account, monitor transaction activities, deploy and install Point-Of-Sale terminals, train merchants, on-site maintenance and services, solve technical issues, assist technical team on fault finding and recovery, reply to technical inquiries and manage helpdesk.
- Setup merchant’s account and board into the IT system.
- Update merchant’s business information and perform periodic checking.
- Monitor and ensure smooth transaction activities
- Deploy and install Point-Of-Sale terminals at departmental stores
- On-site maintenance and services to reported faults
- Conduct training to merchants on POS terminal and application usage
- Troubleshoot and conduct functionality test to online and offline terminals.
- Reply to technical inquiries and manage the helpdesk support lines.
- Assist technical team to conduct test, fault finding and recovery
- Perform other task assigned by management.
- GCE 'O' levels, NITEC and above.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications
- Knowledge of other computer applications
- Experience in payment terminals will be highly advantageous but not required as training will be provided