The incumbent will be primarily responsible for performing daily merchant acquiring for the range of products and solutions offering by the company with the objective to maximize profits. The role requires the incumbent to support the team in sale and administrative task so that the overall group targets can be achieved.
- Adept at generating leads in this business to business environment (B2B).
- Follow up and close any leads or referrals
- Perform administrative tasks assigned
- Work closely with Operations to board new sign up in an orderly and timely manner.
- Provide accurate weekly sales reporting.
- Assist customers with their inquiries for products and services
- Assist the Sales Director in specific sales projects/products
- Work as a team with internal and external co-workers;
Scope of Job
The position requires the candidate to work with your immediate manager, colleagues and be a team player to achieve set goals.
Unlike other hunters in the team, sales of products will be kept to those products assigned by the Sales Director.
Candidate will be expected to have an eye for details and help process sales related matters so that applications are done timely and smoothly.
- Diploma / ITC / NTC in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering or relevant
- Technical background desirable;
- Customer oriented, with the passion to serve and understand customer needs;
- 1 - 2 years working experience in related field;
- Good knowledge of PC hardware, OS and Application Software;
- Self-motivated, personable, energetic, problem-solver and creative.
- Ability to listen to clients, understand their needs and determine how we can help them achieve their goals.